In this article, you will learn how to delete Google’s search history, if you use a smartphone or PC, then you must have a Gmail ID because without it many tasks of the Internet are not complete.
Like subscribing to a channel on YouTube or installing an app from the Play Store. You cannot do this without Gmail ID.
Whenever you search a question in Google, Google keeps saving the history of your questions with the help of this Gmail ID. And through this it shows you advertisements, in a way Google keeps an eye on all your online activity.
As we all know that Google is the largest search engine in the world in which millions of questions are searched every day. Google uses user search activity to improve its user experience.
Due to which you get better result in searching the question.
Similarly, you must have seen in YouTube that when you search for a video, you are shown videos of the same category.
Even though Google saves your search history on its server, but it also gives you the option to clear your activity.
How to Delete Google’s Search History
For your information, let us tell you that Google saves all the activity from your Gmail login to the present time.
Like what did you search, which website did you visit etc. If you use Gmail ID in your mobile browser, then it is very easy for you to delete Search History.
For this follow the steps given below.
1. First of all search by typing myactivity.google.com in your mobile browser .
2. After this, you will get the first option from Google in the result, you have to click on it.
3. If you have not already logged in to your Gmail ID in your browser, then you will have to enter your Gmail ID and password here.
4. After this the homepage of Activity History will open in front of you where you can see your Search History.
5. When you click on the button of Delete, then four options will appear in front of you which are as follows.
- Last Hour – This will clear all the history of your current to last hour.
- Last Day – With this option you will be able to delete the query of the last day.
- Always – If you want to clear the entire search from creating your Gmail ID till now, then you have to click on this option.
- Custom Range – In this you can select two dates between which you have to delete the history.
Here you can clear your browsing history by selecting one of the four options according to you.
In this, you will see the names of different products of Google in which your history is saved, after checking them, do next, after which you will get the option of delete.
It is often seen that most of the users try to delete all their search queries. Because it is of no use to them, it is better to select the option of Always because it clears all your previous searches.
If you do not want Google to save any of your searches in the future, then you can access Web and App Activity, Location History, and Youtube History by clicking on them by coming to Activity’s homepage.
With this, your Google History and mobile location as well as YouTube searches will not be saved.
So now you must have known how to delete Google’s search history, if you want Google to start saving your search history again, then you have to come again to the homepage of myactivity.google.com.
And you have to turn on Web, Location, and Youtube History from Pause.
This will save your search again and you will start getting a better experience on Google. So hope this information will prove to be helpful for you.
Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 2512