Whatsapp Pay UPI Payment – Hello friends, welcome to the Techly360 blog. And today we will learn about Whatsapp Pay in this blog. The “What is Whatsapp Pay” and how payment of WhatsApp on?
Also, you will share complete information about UPI on WhatsApp web login.
Whatsapp is an instant messaging platform. And people all over the world use this Whatsapp. Also, in India alone, more than 40 crore people use WhatsApp. Day by day Whatsapp is adding new features to its application.
In this post, we’ll explore:
What is Whatsapp Pay – What is Whatsapp Pay?
Whatsapp Pay – Whatsapp Pay is the new feature of Whatsapp. With the help of this feature, we can now easily make payments to someone only with the help of Whatsapp. Whatsapp Pay is a payment feature based on UPI (Unified Payment Interface) .
UPI was launched in India by the Prime Minister of India, the Honorable Narendra Modi. UPI was launched under Digital India. Till now many applications related to UPI such as PayTM, Google Pay, PhonePe, MobiKwik already exist.
Whatsapp Pay has launched in India for Beta Testing 2 years ago. And now the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has allowed Whatsapp to go live on UPI. WhatsApp supports India’s most popular banks SBI, HDFC, ICICI, and Axis Bank along with all other UPI Enable Banks.
Whatsapp Payment India Launch Date
Do you know whatsapp has been launched in India only in 2009. But when it came to Whatsapp Pay , it was launched for beta testing in India on February 2018 itself. But now after getting approval by NPCI, the official roll out has been done. But WhatsApp will be available to everyone from January 1, 2022.
Whatsapp Pay Features – Features of Whatsapp Pay
After the launch of Whatsapp Payment, all of us are eager to know about the features of WhatsApp payment . And in such a situation, I have provided you the complete information about the feature on Whatsapp for you in Hindi .
- In the first phase, 10 Million people will be able to use Whatsapp Pay.
- With the help of UPI on WhatsApp, you can send 1 lakh rupees in 1 day.
- If you use Whatsapp, you will not have to use other apps for UPI Transaction.
- According to the announcement of Whatsapp, whatsapp pay will be given in the coming days.
- WhatsApp has a secure and secure UPI Payment System.
- WhatsApp is believed to be the simplest payment system ever.
- Whatsapp Pay is now available for both Android and iOS.
How to pay with Whatsapp Pay – How to Pay with Whatsapp
Till now we have seen what is on WhatsApp and what are its features. We have taken complete information about all these things. But now we will know about ” Whatsapp Pay Linked with Bank Account” and “How to Create Whatsapp Pay Account “ . That is, now you will know how to pay with WhatsApp. So follow the steps given below carefully.
- First of all, you have to update your Whatsapp App.
- Now you have to go to the setting of WhatsApp and tap on the payment option.
- After this, the Add New Account option has to be selected, which is present on the top side of the bank account.
- Now tap on the Accept option and read the given instructions carefully.
- After this, the verification process will have to be selected from SMS.
- After this, the instructions to be sent to start the UPI linked process have to be followed.
- On its next tab, you will get a chance to choose a bank account and after that, you have to set UPI Pin.
- After this, your WhatsApp payment feature will start.
- If your bank account is linked to the registered WhatsApp number, then you will send a message and your UPI setup will be completed, which will appear on your screen.
How to Send Money Using Whatsapp Pay ?
So now many blog readers keep asking me how to send money through Whatsapp? That is, like we send money from Phonepe. In the same way how to transact with Whatsapp Pay . So for this, I have made some steps available below. If you follow these steps, then you will be able to easily transact money through Whatsapp Pay .
- To send money through WhatsApp, first of all you have to open your Whatsapp.
- Now you have to open the contact that you want to send money.
- Below you will see the option of payment with Gallery, Contact as soon as you click on the attached icon.
- As soon as you click on the payment option, type as much money as you want to send.
- Now next you have to type UPI Pin Type created by you.
- Now why are you sending money, write it in Remark Box and send it.
- Right now the money has successfully reached another’s account.