Your tablet or desktop computer can send and receive WhatsApp messages via WhatsApp Web. The WhatsApp Web client is a PC application that runs in a web browser. You are simply accessing the same account from two different devices, it is not another account.
You can instantly send and receive messages through WhatsApp Web, which works just like WhatsApp on your phone. Syncing your WhatsApp account across both of your devices allows you to see all your messages. If you send a message through WhatsApp Web, it will also appear on your mobile device. Smartphones running Android and iOS can use WhatsApp Web.
How to use WhatsApp Web on PC?
Even though WhatsApp Web is easy to use, some people do not know about it because they have no idea how it works. Here’s how to use WhatsApp on your PC by following this quick guide. You will need an active internet connection for WhatsApp Web to work on your mobile phone.
- Your mobile device should open WhatsApp.
- Tap on the Settings Icon and open WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Now, open web.whatsapp.com on a web browser on your PC.
- Using the WhatsApp Scanner on your mobile phone, scan the QR Code on the screen.
- You will now be able to access your WhatsApp account from your PC after scanning the QR code.
- You can sync messages across devices and do anything on one device on another.
How to logout from WhatsApp Web?
You should logout of WhatsApp after using WhatsApp Web, as it is not safe to leave your WhatsApp Account open on your PC while you are not using it. For instructions on logging out from WhatsApp Web, please follow this guide.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Settings Icon (gear icon at the bottom-right side of the screen)
- To access WhatsApp on a desktop or web browser, tap on it.
- The active sessions will be displayed there. You can log out of all your devices by scrolling and tapping Log out from all devices.
- By tapping Log Out, you will confirm that you want to log out.
- Now that all active sessions are closed, you have logged out.
If you are directed to the Web, you can click on the Menu icon (3 dots at the top-left side of the screen) > Logout.
WhatsApp Web: FAQs
Clicking the back arrow button will end any Webchat within WhatsApp. All the chats will appear on your home screen once you click that.
The WhatsApp Web lets you scroll back to a specific date.
A chat can be archived or starred on WhatsApp Web. You can automatically back up and save your WhatsApp chats to your phone’s memory each day. Google Drive can also be used to periodically backup WhatsApp chats.
You will only be logged out after a few days after closing the WhatsApp Web version in your browser. As long as you do not reconnect with the QR code before then, you can continue using WhatsApp Web on your browser. In any case, you can log out by selecting the three-dotted button > Log out.
Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 2512